How to get rid of warts fast?It is the Human Papilloma Virus that causes warts to appear in various parts of the body. There are different types that can appear. Most of the warts are relatively harmless if a bit unsightly depending on where they would appear. One thing that should be remembered about warts is that they can spread to different parts of the body. This means that if the wart virus comes in contact with your hand and you forget to wash it, it may spread to other areas of your body.
There are instances when warts would appear in single form so they are barely noticeable but there are also times when they may appear in clusters and if this is the case, they can be seen very easily. You know that you will have no issues with trying to get rid of warts at all.
In order to get rid of warts, you have the option to seek treatments from dermatologists or other medical practitioners. This means that you can have them removed through laser or other methods that will be recommended but if in case you do not want to go through these things, what you can do instead is to make sure that you will try some home remedies that may be as effective in getting rid of warts.
10 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Warts Fast
- Apple Cider Vinegar
You can be sure that the list will not be complete without apple cider vinegar because this is well known to appear in various lists for various conditions and health issues. This time, apple cider vinegar can be very effective in getting rid of warts mainly because of its anti viral, anti fungal and antibacterial properties.
- Make sure that you will dilute apple cider vinegar before you put it on the skin.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water.
- Apply on the area afflicted by the warts.
- This remedy would have to be done in a matter of days.
- Baking Soda
Wondering how baking soda can help combat warts? You have to remember that baking soda has antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties. You can be sure that this can help combat the virus that causes warts that have formed all over your body.
- In order to increase the effectiveness of baking soda, you can mix in white vinegar.
- Mix baking soda and the white vinegar together to form a paste.
- Dab the paste on your warts in the morning and before sleeping at night.
This may seem surprising for you because banana may be your favorite fruit or at least you have never thought that bananas can be effective in fighting off warts from your face. A banana contains proteolytic enzyme that makes sure that the wart will be eaten away from your body to reveal your smooth and clear skin.
- Instead of the banana itself, you need to make use of the white part of the banana peel.
- Apply it directly on your warts.
- Remember to wash your hands well.
- Do this until the wart becomes completely removed.
- Aloe Vera
A lot of people are already aware that Aloe Vera can be very effective for skin and hair conditions. If you would like to make your hair fuller and more dramatic looking, the use of Aloe Vera can be beneficial. This is also the same if you would like to make your skin look clearer. The use of Aloe Vera can be effective because of its anti inflammatory properties.
- You would need to get a fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Cut the leaf in half and extract the gel.
- Using a q tip, you may put the gel on the warts that you have all over your body.
- Use a cotton ball also dipped in Aloe Vera and place it directly on the wart.
- With the use of a bandage, secure the cotton ball on top of the wart.
- Do this twice a day.
Do you know that basil can be highly effective in helping you get rid of your warts? This is true. Basil has a lot of anti viral components that can help kill the virus that creates warts. Since it can kill the virus, it can eventually make your warts go away.
- You may need crush some basil leaves until they become mushy.
- Apply the crushed basil leaves on the warts.
- Do this for a few weeks until you get desired results.
It is already known that honey comes with a lot of benefits and one of these benefits include getting rid of the viruses that may be connected to warts. When it comes to choosing the right honey that you can use as a home remedy, it is best to choose something that is organic. The more organic the honey is, the better it would be for you.
- Place a thick amount of honey on the wart that you would like to get rid of.
- You would need to put bandage or a piece of cloth in order to trap the wart with the honey.
- It would have to be left like this overnight.
- It is recommended that the bandage will be checked each time.
Do you know that people are already aware that potatoes can be highly effective in getting rid of warts? Even though there are not a lot of scientific studies that proves how effective potato can be in getting rid of warts, this is something that people have done for a long period of time so there is no reason for people to stop doing it especially since they proved to be effective.
- Peel the potato first and cut a slice.
- You would need to rub the potato on the wart at least 2x a day.
- Do not use the same potato slice as this may cause more warts to appear on various parts of your body.
- Do this until you get desired results.
- Vitamin C
In order to get rid of warts, you need to expose it to acids and you can be sure that Vitamin C is truly acidic by nature. You can be sure that placing Vitamin C will help remove the virus causing the warts and at the same time will help heal your skin.
- You may need to use Vitamin C tablets.
- Crush the Vitamin C tablets first and put a little bit of water.
- Mix it in.
- Place the mixture on the warts.
- Cover with cloth.
- Pineapple Juice
Once again, the main reason why you can use pineapple juice in order to get rid of warts is because it is highly acidic, Do remember that you might feel a bit of a sting when you first place the pineapple on the wart but this is normal. This means that your wart is getting softer.
- Make sure that you will place pineapple juice on your wart for about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Let the area dry.
- Remember to do it once a day until you get rid of the wart.
- Tea Tree Oil
This is known for having anti viral properties which can be effective in getting rid of of the virus causing your warts. Do remember that tea tree oil on its own can be very strong so dilute it first.
- Place a couple of drops of tea tree essential oil with water.
- Apply the mixture on the warts about 3 times a day.
- Remember to place it before going to sleep at night so that it can remove the warts while you sleep.
With all of these remedies in mind, do you think that it will be far easier for you to get rid of your warts naturally? You may never know, they may even be more effective than the other products that you have purchased from stores that are supposed to remove warts.